Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introductions

Hello and welcome to The Cellular Scale.

This is my first post, and I would like to explain why I am creating this blog.

There are some great blogs out there that discuss neuroscience for both scientists and lay people, and I am planning to have links to them soon. I thoroughly enjoy these blogs, but find that they generally focus on the higher level of neuroscience, such as behavioral studies and human fMRI scans. While this level of neuroscience is interesting to everyone, some people might want to focus a little closer in. 

With The Cellular Scale, I am hoping to bring cellular level neuroscience to the blog world and to start discussions between scientists and non-scientists regarding neurons and the way they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment